The Hold Foster Closet exists to be the hands and feet of Jesus; to support and provide for foster children and those caring for them.
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.” James 1:27
Who We Are
The Hold Foster Closet is run by a group of women who have a heart for the foster community. Since August 2021, Pastor Lisa Boyd and her team have spent countless hours preparing the foster closet to open. These women each have a story and experience within the foster community, some are even fostering right now.
The Hold Foster Closet is a ministry out of Dallas First Assembly of God.
Join us for our GRAND OPENING, May 14 from 11am-2pm!
This FREE, Family Friendly event, is open to the public to celebrate The Hold Foster Closet
and the assistance it will give to foster families in Paulding and surrounding counties.
How To Get Involved
Want to donate? Here's how!
1. Call 770-936-0069 to set up a drop off time with a team member.
2. Properly wash, package, and label donations. We ask that all items donated are clean, gently used with no holes, rips, tears, or stains, and in a container labeled by gender and size. (Please do not donate adult size clothing. Our facility has limited space and is only able to house children's items at this time.)
3. Drop off items at your appointed time.
Items we need
- Children's Clothing, size 2T - 12
- Baby clothes, size newborn - 2T
- Pull ups
- Brand new underclothes
- Kid's Shoes
- Crib Sheets
Pray for Foster Parents
Pray for Foster Children
Pray for those with children in foster care
770-936-0069 (Team Member)